Shipping & Returns

Shipping Policy

Cards

All our cards for UK delivery are sent via Royal Mail First Class, so will arrive with your usual postal delivery. All cards sent internationally are dispatched via Royal Mail International Standard.

 

Royal Mail claim that 93% of UK post is estimated to arrive the following day, but unfortunately the other 7% can take up to 3 working days.

 

Other Goods

All of our good orders are sent via DPD or other curriers.

Orders placed before 5pm Monday - Friday will be dispatched on the next day. Orders placed after 5pm Friday or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on the following Tuesday. Orders placed on a bank holiday will be dispatched on the second available working day.

Delivery destination | Delivery estimate day
United Kingdom | 1-3 working days
Europe | 3-5 working days
Rest of the world | 5-7 working days

Return & Exchange Policy

Some sellers won't accept returns for the personalised goods, please check Return & Refund Policy before you place an order. If you are not happy with your order let us know and we will help you to communicate with the sellers. Please refer to our Returns & Refund Policy in our Terms of Use for more details on this.

 

If you have a question about our Returns Policy, please email info@hicf.uk and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

 

Please note we will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the Terms that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”). Please see our Terms of Use for more information.